Students who are admitted to Indiana University Bloomington as Biology BS TSAP students will have the opportunity to earn a Bachelor of Science in Biology.
Minimum Admission Requirements for the Biology BS TSAP at IU Bloomington
- Official student transcript verifying completion of the TSAP in Biology and the STGEC at ITCC or VU must be received by the IU Bloomington Office of Admissions prior to July 1.
- Minimum grade of C in each of the following courses:
- English Composition: ENGL 111 (ITCC) or ENGL 101 (VU)
- Public Speaking: COMM 101 (ITCC) or COMM 143 (VU)
- Calculus: MATH 211 (ITCC) or MATH 115 or MATH 118 (VU)
- General Chemistry: CHEM 106 (ITCC) or both CHEM 106 and CHEM 106L (VU)
Students may be admitted as IUB Biology BS TSAP students for the Fall term only.
The deadline for application to the IUB Biology BS TSAP program is June 1.
Students must also meet all campus requirements for admission to Indiana University Bloomington. Admission to IU is selective, and we base our admission decisions on an overall evaluation of applicants' merits, strengths, and weaknesses. An applicant should demonstrate a combination of academic preparation, achievements, abilities, motivation, and maturity that promises success in Indiana University's academic programs. Simply meeting the published minimum requirements for a TSAP program does not guarantee admission to that program.