Guaranteed Admission Eligibility Requirements
Students who enrolled as degree-seeking students at Ivy Tech Community College on or after June 1, 2021, and successfully complete the Associate of Science – Biology – Transfer as a Junior (TSAP) degree and the Indiana College Core (formerly designated STGEC) at Ivy Tech Community College with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher may be eligible for guaranteed admission to one of the following baccalaureate programs at Indiana University Bloomington:
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
To qualify for Guaranteed Admission to either of these TSAP programs at IU Bloomington a student must:
- apply for admission to the Biology BA TSAP program or the Biology BS TSAP program at IU Bloomington
- provide the IU Bloomington Office of Admissions with an official Ivy Tech student transcript verifying completion of the Associate of Science – Biology – Transfer as a Junior (TSAP) and the Indiana College Core (STGEC) at Ivy Tech prior to July 1
- earn a grade of C or higher in each of the following Ivy Tech courses:
- English Composition: ENGL 111
- Public Speaking: COMM 101
- Calculus: MATH 211
- General Chemistry: CHEM 106
- earn no grade lower than a C in the final semester before graduating from Ivy Tech
- meet the standard IU Bloomington requirements for eligibility as detailed below.
Students may be admitted to the IUB Biology BA TSAP program or the IUB Biology BS TSAP program for the Fall term only. For either program, the application deadline is June 1.